Carpet cleaning, for appearance, and the removal of stains, dirt, and allergens is done through several methods. Clean carpets are recognized by manufacturers as being more visually pleasing, potentially longer-lasting, and probably healthier than poorly maintained carpets.
We have trained technicians that know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning, which cleaning products are best for your carpet and how to remove stains, soil and spots without over-wetting the carpet or leaving behind a sticky residue. And the machine itself is a one-pass treatment that doesn’t pre-treat spots or rinses with clean water afterward.
Brettish Cleaning Services follows a thorough cleaning process to ensure both dirt and detergents are cleaned from your carpets using high-powered equipment.
Professional carpet cleaning by Brettish Cleaning Services helps:
* Eliminate dust mites, allergens, and trapped-in soil
* Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, and mold
* Remove stains and spots already present
* Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
* Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
* Extend the life of the carpets up to several years
* Protect your carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
We offer a free no obligation survey. So, if you’re interested in finding out how we can help you why not get in touch.
Our Working Areas:-
Buckinghamshire: Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Aylesbury
Bedfordshire: Bedford, Leighton Buzzard, Ampthill, Woburn
Hertfordshire: Watford, Berkamstead, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Tring